Hopewell Counselling Centre provides clients with the opportunity to grow in hope and healing through professional counselling therapy. Serving both Saint John and Sackville, Hopewell Centre offers a broad evidence-based approach to counselling therapy.
Who We Are
Drawing on her education, training and broad range of experience in counselling and education, Carolyn offers counselling to individuals, couples and families. She has had considerable experience working with both teens and adults and working with individuals from a wide range of cultures. Carolyn takes a holistic approach to counselling and, while respecting all faith traditions, has a special interest and experience in Christian counselling. Carolyn has specific training in EMDR, an evidence-based therapeutic tool for treating people who have suffered traumas in their life, recently or in the distant past. This therapy has been proven to help victims of abuse, survivors of physical traumas, etc.
- BA Queen's University
- BEd University of Toronto
- MDiv University of Toronto Wycliffe College
- MEd (counselling psychology) Memorial University of Newfoundland
- EMDR Canada:www.emdrcanada.org
- EMDR International Association:www.emdria.org
- American Association of Christian Counsellors (AACC)
- ICEEFT (International Centre for Excellence in Emotionally Focussed Therapy) https://iceeft.com
- ACBS (Association for Contextual Behavioral Sciences) https://contextualscience.org
Services We Provide:
Grief and Loss
Post Traumatic Stress disorder
Book an appointment
Have a question? Want to book an appointment? Fill out the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as we can. Look forward to hearing from you!
102 Crossman Rd
Sackville, NB E4L 3V7